#DBHangOps 8/21/13 — Fractal indexes in TokuDB and Schema tracking
Coming up this Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 at 12:00pm pacific (19:00 GMT) join in to talk about:
- Gerry from Tokutek to talk about B-Tree indexes in InnoDB and fractal indexes TokuDB!
- Schema Versioning
- How do you manage schema versions in your development pipeline?
- How are your schema changes deployed? Is it automated?
- Some automated schema management tools:
- South — http://south.aeracode.org/ — a DJango (python) friendly migration tool
- Flyway — http://flywaydb.org/ — A database migration framework for java
- Liquibase — http://www.liquibase.org/ — migration tool that integrates well with Maven, Ant, Spring, and Servlets
- From Sheeri and Gerry — Check out The OurSQL Podcast at http://bit.ly/oursql150 for a chance to get MySQLConnect tickets!
Please follow the #DBHangops twitter search, the DBHangops Twitter Feed, or this blog post to get a link for the google hangout on Wednesday!
Can’t wait to see all of you for the conversation tomorrow!
Leave a Reply