#DBHangOps 9/17/13 — Data Warehousing, MySQL-isms, and MySQLConnect!
And that’s a wrap! Check out the recording:
Coming up this Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 at 12:00pm pacific (19:00 GMT) come and join #DBHangOps to discuss:
- Data warehousing in MySQL
- Shipping large tables from production to your Data warehouse
- Do you use Federated engine?
- What other solutions do you use?
- Answer some questions about MySQL-isms (requested by Tim Callaghan)
- Why does MySQL have FRM files instead of storing them in a data dictionary table?
- Why doesn’t InnoDB support other page sizes?
- Why do we store data in a master.info file?
- What are you excited to see at MySQLConnect?
Looking forward to the discussion with all of you!