All set, here’s the recording!
Hey there everyone!
Another informative and fun-filled #DBHangOps coming up this Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 at 12:00pm pacific (19:00 GMT). Join the discussion and contribute your experience on the following topics!
- Plugins for MySQL
- Which do you use?
- Are there plugins that you want?
- Kernel Parameters in Linux for MySQL, specifically:
- Linux VM settings
- Transparent Huge Pages
- InnoDB buffer pool size and settings
- What works in your environment and why?
- And If there’s time, information about the TokuDB storage engine in MariaDB!
Looking forward to seeing you all there!