#DBHangops for 5/15/13 — Filesystems, monitoring, settings, Oh my!
Here’s the recording!
Now that we’ve gone through the Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo review and had an amazing turnout to talk about it, it’s time to open up the discussion around things that DBAs want to talk about and need to be conscientious of. Join us on Wednesday at 12:00pm PDT (19:00 GMT) to take part in the discussion and share your knowledge and experience with the following topics:
- Filesystems and MySQL — Which do you use and why?
- Do you handle I/O alignment? How do you do it?
- Scheduler changes?
- Nagios checks! — Any new checks you’ve added recently?
- The worst settings in MySQL that you always change
- What are the most important variables to you, and what do you set them to?
- What will be important variables in 5.6 that you should set?
Looking forward to seeing you all there!